How to get to Arenal Golf:
- Airport transfers with ‘meet and greet services’ can be arranged in the UK and also in Spain
- Many budget airlines fly into Malaga Airport, including Jet2.com, bmibaby.com, EasyJet, Monarch and Thomsonfly
- Car hire is available from the airport or can be pre arranged with the companies detailed below
- The railway station at Arroyo de la Miel near the Arenal Golf Estate can be reached from Malaga Airport
- Local bus services and taxi services can be taken from Malaga Airport into Arroyo de la Miel
Local Information: (Approx Distance From Arenal Golf)
- Airport: 15km
- Beach: 4km (20 – 30 minute walk)
- Golf: 1km
- Shops: 1km (Supermarket at estate entrance near Benalmadena Golf.)
- Marbella: 45km
- Gilbraltar: 108km
- Arroyo de la Miel Railway station: 3km
- Puerto Marina harbour: 3km (35 – 45 minute walk)
- Paloma park: 3km
- Tivoli theme park: 3km
Arenal Golf By Car:
Depart the airport on the exit road, turning right onto the N340 motorway. Follow this road and then take the A7/E15 Motorway following signs for Benalmadena. Turn off at Junction 222 at Arroyo de la Miel / Benalmadena junction.
As you come off the slip road you travel left under the bridge, follow the road and do a right at your next roundabout down Avenida del Cosmos, follow the road straight down, across a small roundabout to the roundabout Glorieta de Marife de Triana and turn right up ‘Calle de Arroyo de la Miel Benalmadena’.
At the next small roundabout turn left into the Arenal Golf Estate. (Benalmadena Golf is on your right.) Follow the road down, across the next roundabout and then turn right at the next roundabout and your apartment is in the second block on the right, with your penthouse apartment being located at the front top left corner.